- A gardening device employed for lopping
- a person who lops or cuts off.
- person who lops.
- a long-handled pruning saw with a curved knife at the end and quite often a clipper; always prune small trees
- to show sour and coagulate from a long time standing, as milk.
- to make sour and coagulate from too long standing, as milk.
- Curdled; clotted; coagulated: as, lopper milk.
- To curdle or coagulate, as milk which has become bad; clot.
- Definition for "lopper"
- Sentence for "lopper"
- Synonym for "lopper"
- Hypernym for "lopper"
- Form for "lopper"