- A horseshoe-shaped ciliated organ positioned near the lips of brachiopods, bryozoans, and phoronids that is used to assemble food.
- A feeding organ of brachiopods, bryozoans and phoronids
- A disk which encompasses the mouth and holds the tentacles associated with the Bryozoa. See phylactolemata.
- In Polyzoa, the oral disk on no-cost end regarding the polypide, which is situated the mouth: so-called from circlet of ciliated tentacles which it holds. See Plumatella.
- A pheasant associated with the genus Lophophorus; the Impeyan pheasant. See cut-under Impeyan.
- Definition for "lophophore"
- A horseshoe-shaped ciliated organ positioned near the lips…
- View More
- Sentence for "lophophore"
- Variant for "lophophore"