- comprising loose leaves (pages), frequently gathered in a binder, without being bound like a novel or stapled.
- having rings that available and close allowing insertion and removal of pages; -- of notebooks and binders together with paper utilized in them.
- becoming or having leaves that may be effortlessly removed or rearranged
- Definition for "looseleaf"
- comprising loose leaves (pages), frequently gathered in a…
- View More
- Sentence for "looseleaf"
- Equivalent for "looseleaf"
- Same Context for "looseleaf"