- A procedure for which a table of values kept in a computer is looked until a specified worth is located.
- an endeavor to retrieve data.
- an operation that determines whether a number of of a couple of products has actually a specified residential property.
- a procedure that determines whether a number of of a collection of products has a specified residential property
- research before you buy from
Sentence for "lookup"
Synonym for "lookup"
Hypernym for "lookup"
Etymologically Related for "lookup"
Same Context for "lookup"