- An iridescent, silvery marine seafood (Selene vomer) of Atlantic waters, having a compressed human anatomy and a steep frontal profile.
- The moonfish.
- A fish (Selene vomer) similar to the moonfish however with eyes at the top of the truncated forehead; it was also called moonfish previously.
- A carangoid fish, the moonfish or horsehead, Selene vomer. See cut under horsehead.
- just like moonfish however with eyes at the top of the truncated forehead
Sentence for "lookdown"
- Surveys by their five "lookdown" radars,…
Phrases for "lookdown"
Hypernym for "lookdown"
Equivalent for "lookdown"