- any one of a few Old World tropical vines for the genus Luffa, having cylindrical fruit with a fibrous, spongelike interior.
- The dried, fibrous an element of the loofa fresh fruit, made use of as a washing sponge or as a filter. Also known as dishcloth gourd, veggie sponge.
- The sponge-gourd, Luffa Luffa. See Luffa.
- the dried out fibrous part of the fresh fruit of a plant regarding the genus Luffa; made use of as a washing sponge or strainer
Sentence for "loofa"
Hypernym for "loofa"
Urban Dictionary for "loofa"
- Actually, despite typical perception, loofa is…