- A tedious passageway in a work of literature or performing art: "longueurs and passages of meretricious vulgarity” ( Stephen Schiff).
- an extended passage in a dramatic or literary work, specially a dull or tiresome one; a time period of boredom.
- a thing that is long-drawn-out and tiresome, as a passage in a book.
- a period of dullness or boredom (especially in a-work of literary works or performing art)
Sentence for "longueur"
- Martina Hingis, welcoming Sharapova's return to…
Hypernym for "longueur"
Same Context for "longueur"