- The longest vessel carried by a sailing ship, specially by a merchant ship.
- Among the list of ships held by a ship the greatest, therefore probably the most with the capacity of boats carried on a ship.
- previously, the largest motorboat transported by a merchant vessel, corresponding into the launch of a naval vessel.
- The largest and strongest motorboat belonging to a sailing ship. It corresponds to your launch of today's man-of-war.
- the biggest vessel transported by a merchant cruising vessel
- Definition for "longboat"
- The longest vessel carried by a sailing ship,…
- View More
- Sentence for "longboat"
- Hypernym for "longboat"
- Cross Reference for "longboat"
- Same Context for "longboat"