- An Asian evergreen tree (Euphoria longan) having yellowish-brown drupes with white, juicy, edible skin.
- The fresh fruit of the plant.
- An evergreen tree, medical name Dimocarpus longan, of the Sapindaceae household, indigenous to south China.
- The fruit through the longan tree.
- A pulpy fresh fruit linked to the litchi, and made by an evergreen East Indian longanberry (Nephelium Longan).
- An evergreen tree, Nephelium Longanum, closely associated with the lichi, and producing the same but smaller and less palatable fresh fruit. Its cultivated in China as well as the East Indies.
- The fruit it self, which can be exported in a dried state. Also referred to as dragon's-eye.
- tree of southeastern Asia to Australia cultivated mainly because of its nice edible fruit resembling litchi peanuts; occasionally put into genera Euphorbia or Nephelium
Sentence for "longan"
- Amit said that local ingredients that…
Rhyme for "longan"
Hypernym for "longan"
Variant for "longan"