- Having a distance between arms and waist this is certainly more than average.
- Having a long waistline; long from the armpits towards the base of the waistline; -- said of persons.
- very long through the component concerning the throat or shoulder, or from armpits, into base of the weist, or to the dress; -- stated of clothes.
- Having a long waist, as someone or a ship. See waistline.
- very long through the armpits towards the waistline or narrowest component, as a dress or coat.
Sentence for "long-waisted"
- However, in my experience, some women…
Same Context for "long-waisted"