- hyperopic; farsighted
- Able to see items at a great distance; ergo, having great foresight; sagacious; farseeing.
- Able to see items distinctly at a distance, but not close by; hypermetropic.
- planning prudently money for hard times
- capable of seeing to a great length
- capable see objects at a good distance; hence, having foresight; of acute intellect; sagacious; far-seeing.
- in a position to see items distinctly at a distance, but not close by; presbyopic or hypermetropic; far-sighted.
Sentence for "long-sighted"
- More than that, the past Administration…
Synonym for "long-sighted"
Equivalent for "long-sighted"
Same Context for "long-sighted"