- An indehiscent legume, as of the tick trefoil, generally constricted involving the seeds and isolating at maturity into one-seeded segments.
- a form of modified legume that breaks apart at constrictions happening between the sections for the seeds.
- An elongated pod, consisting, such as the legume, of two valves, but divided transversely into tiny cells, each containing one seed.
- A mash or combination.
- In botany, a legume which at maturity pauses up by transverse articulations into oneseeded indehiscent bones. See legume, 2.
- seedpods which are constricted involving the seeds and that break aside whenever adult into single-seeded segments
Sentence for "loment"
Hypernym for "loment"