- The wicket or hatch of a door.
- a detailed thin lane; a cul-de-sac.
- a personal course or roadway.
- A small industry or meadow.
- A private course or road; additionally, the wicket or hatch of a door.
- A wicket; hatch.
- A close narrow lane; a cul-de-sac.
- a personal roadway or path.
- center English forms of yesteryear participle of lock.
- An obsolete or dialectal form of lock.
- Play; sport: just like pond, 1.
- something special; an offering.
- A Middle English form of look.
Definition for "loke"
Sentence for "loke"
- This would be the defining election…
Same Context for "loke"
Urban Dictionary for "loke"