- Printing A single little bit of kind bearing two or more frequently individual elements.
- A logo.
- symbolic or emblem that acts as a trademark or a means of identification of an institution or any other entity, generally named a logo.
- just one kind combining several letters; a ligature.
- just one type, containing two or more letters; ; -- called also ligature.
- A type which are cast the letters of a word or syllable; just one type found in host to a few types. See logography, 1.
- a business emblem or device
Sentence for "logotype"
- A logotype is a graphical trademark…
Synonym for "logotype"
Hypernym for "logotype"
Variant for "logotype"