- A dispute about terms.
- A dispute carried on in terms only; a battle of words.
- Dispute across meaning of words
- A conflict waged only as a battle of words
- Contention in terms just, or a contention about words; a war of words.
- a game title of word making.
- Contention in terms merely, or a contention about terms; a war of words.
- A game used cards each bearing one letter, with which terms are formed.
- debate about words and/or concept of words
Sentence for "logomachy"
- Jose Fierro, spelled 13 words correctly…
Hypernym for "logomachy"
Same Context for "logomachy"