- A word puzzle, such as an anagram or one out of which clues receive in a couple of verses.
- some of a number of word puzzles where the clues are in verse
- sort of riddle for which it really is necessary to find out a chosen word from different combinations of the letters, or of a number of its letters, which form various other terms; -- thus, to discover the opted for word chatter form cat, hat, rat, hate, price, etc.
- A riddle; specifically, a riddle formed by the arbitrary or overwhelmed mingling of components or elements, which have is recombined in proper order for the solution.
Sentence for "logogriph"
- With a little effort, I might,…
- View More