- the employment of logotypes in design and publishing.
- the usage logographs on paper.
- the employment of logotypes in design and printing.
- A method of longhand reporting.
- A method of printing in which whole terms or syllables, cast as solitary kinds, are employed.
- A mode of reporting speeches without the need for shorthand, -- several reporters, each in succession, taking straight down 3 or 4 terms.
- a way of printing in which quick words of regular occurrence, origins, prefixes, suffixes, etc., tend to be cast on solitary kinds, known as logotypes.
- A Way of stating speeches word-for-word minus the utilization of stenography, attempted into the French Nationwide Assembly for 2 many years, 1790–92.
Sentence for "logography"
- Morris adds that he wishes “that…
- View More