- A name, icon, or trademark designed for simple and definite recognition, specially one borne about the same publishing dish or bit of type.
- emblematic or emblem that acts as a trademark or an easy method of identification of an institution or any other entity.
- an individual visual containing one or more separate elements.
- An ensign, a badge of company, position, or power.
- a business emblem or product
Sentence for "logo"
- Return cancelbtn: gui 10: destroy return…
Phrases for "logo"
Rhyme for "logo"
Urban Dictionary for "logo"