- their state to be lodged.
- somewhere for accommodation.
- a build up or a deposit.
- A foothold or beachhead attained by troops in enemy or neutral territory.
- a location used for lodging.
- the healthiness of becoming lodged.
- The work of accommodation.
- The work of lodging, or the state to be lodged.
- A lodging destination; a space.
- An accumulation or collection of some thing deposited in a spot or continuing to be at peace.
- The profession and holding of a position, as by a besieging celebration; an instrument tossed up in a captured place.
- The act of accommodation, or even the condition of being lodged: as, the lodgment of income in a bank; the lodgment of lawn or grain by a storm.
- A deposit, as of an accumulated size; a settling: as, the lodgment of dirt in a tank.
- A place where persons or things are lodged; a lodging.
- Milit., a posture or foothold gained from and presented against an enemy, as by an invading or a besieging military: as, to impact a lodgment on enemy's coast, or in the opponent's lines.
- In mining, identical to lodge, 7.
- hawaii or quality of being lodged or fixed even briefly
- taking a charge or accusation against someone
- Definition for "lodgment"
- Sentence for "lodgment"
- Synonym for "lodgment"
- Hypernym for "lodgment"
- Same Context for "lodgment"