- an area for conversation; specially, a-room in monasteries, where in actuality the monks were permitted to converse.
- a space for discussion; specially, a space in monasteries, where in fact the monks had been allowed to converse.
- a-room for discussion; particularly, a place in a monastery where in fact the monks were allowed to converse with those that weren't linked to the monastery, whenever silence was enjoined in other places.
- with respect to or creating message.
Sentence for "locutory"
- He made also the tablet for…
- View More