- someone, specifically your physician or cleric, which substitutes temporarily for another.
- an expert person (including a health care provider or clergyman) whom temporarily fulfills the tasks of another.
- A substitute or deputy; one completing an office for some time.
- one that holds the area of some other; a deputy or temporary replacement.
- some body (physician or clergyman) which substitutes briefly for another member of similar occupation
- Definition for "locum tenens"
- someone, specifically your physician or cleric, which substitutes…
- View More
- Hypernym for "locum tenens"
- Etymologically Related for "locum tenens"