- Botany Longitudinally dehiscent over the pill wall surface between the partitions associated with the locule, such as the fresh fruits of irises and lilies.
- dehiscent through the middle for the straight back of every mobile; stated of capsules
- Dehiscent through center for the back of every cellular; -- said of capsules.
- In botany, dehiscing through the back associated with the loculus or cell of a seed-vessel—that is, because of the dorsal suture regarding the carpel. Compare septicidal.
Sentence for "loculicidal"
- Capsule spheroidal, 1-7-lobed with loculicidal dehiscence,…
- View More