- The withholding of work from staff members and shutting down of a workplace by an employer during a labor dispute. Also called shutout.
- the exact opposite of a strike, a labor disruption in which management refuses to enable workers into a plant to operate even in the event they truly are eager.
- The action of installing a lock maintain some one away from a place, such as for instance eviction of a tenant by switching the lock.
- A situation where in fact the system just isn't giving an answer to feedback.
- The closing of a factory or workshop by an employer, often in order to deliver the workmen to satisfactory terms by a suspension of earnings.
- The work of excluding someone or people from a location by securing it up; the condition of such exclusion.
- a management activity resisting staff member's demands; workers are barred from going into the workplace until they agree to terms
- restrict employees from working during a strike
- Definition for "lockout"
- The withholding of work from staff members and…
- View More
- Sentence for "lockout"
- Once the NFLPA decertifies, the term…
- View More
- Phrases for "lockout"
- Rhyme for "lockout"
- Hypernym for "lockout"
- Same Context for "lockout"
- Urban Dictionary for "lockout"