- an earlier indication of tetanus, in which the jaw is secured shut as a result of a tonic spasm associated with the muscle tissue of mastication. Also known as trismus.
- A spasmodic, nervous system illness attributable to the tetanus bacteria. It triggers muscles to seize up and could cause demise by suffocation.
- A contraction associated with the muscle tissue of this jaw in which its movement is suspended; a number of tetanus; trismus.
- In pathology, tetanus; trismus. See tetanus.
- an acute and serious disease for the nervous system caused by bacterial infection of open injuries; spasms associated with the jaw and laryngeal muscles may possibly occur throughout the late phases
- Definition for "lockjaw"
- Sentence for "lockjaw"
- Gangrene, as a consequence of contusions…
- View More
- Synonym for "lockjaw"
- Phrases for "lockjaw"
- Hypernym for "lockjaw"
- Same Context for "lockjaw"