- The passing of a ship through a lock.
- A toll covered making use of a lock.
- something of locks.
- products for locks in a canal.
- The works developing a canal lock or hair.
- A toll paid for passing the locks of a canal.
- the total amount of elevation and lineage produced by the locks of a canal.
- Materials for locks in a canal, or the works forming a lock or locks.
- Toll taken care of driving the locks of a canal.
- Amount of level and lineage made by the locks of a canal.
- Materials for hair in a canal or flow; works which form a lock.
- Toll taken care of moving a freeze a flow, because the Thames in England.
- Elevation or level of level and lineage created by the hair of a canal.
- a method of hair in a canal or waterway
- passage through a lock in a canal or waterway
- a cost charged for passage through a secure a canal or waterway
Sentence for "lockage"
Hypernym for "lockage"
Urban Dictionary for "lockage"
- The locks, keys and paraphernalia linked…