- A sleepover party, often held in a public destination eg a church or school, in which the members are not allowed to keep through to the after that morning.
- To secure some body or something like that in a locked enclosure.
- to repair the value of some thing potentially adjustable.
- invest a spot in which one thing can't be removed or some one cannot escape
- close with or as though with a super taut seal
Sentence for "lock in"
Hypernym for "lock in"
Cross Reference for "lock in"
Urban Dictionary for "lock in"