- One that locates, as an individual who fixes the boundaries of mining statements.
- person who, or that which, locates.
- person who locates, or perhaps is eligible to find, land or a mining claim.
- The unique alphanumeric reference fond of each vacation reservation.
- person who locates, or perhaps is entitled to find, land or a mining claim.
- person who locates land, or which settles upon land by claim of right or legal ownership.
- in-law, the hirer in a contract of area.
- someone who fixes the boundaries of land claims
Sentence for "locator"
- To pair customers with an Authorized…
Phrases for "locator"
Hypernym for "locator"
Same Context for "locator"