- Of, relating to, or being a grammatical case in certain inflected languages that indicates place in or on which or time at which, as in Latin domī, "at home.”
- suggesting place, or even the location in which, or wherein.
- Indicating destination, or the place in which, or wherein
- A form or construction into the locative situation.
- The locative situation.
- In grammar, a case-form indicating area, as present in initial Indo-European or Aryan language, and preserved in a few of the descendants, especially the Sanskrit.
- the semantic part of this noun expression that designates the place of condition or activity denoted because of the verb
- In grammar, showing location, or perhaps the spot in which or wherein: as, a locative adjective; a locative situation.
- In anatomy and zoology, serving to find or to show location or relative situation in a set. Thus, title metencephalon or midbrain is locative of component between extremes of a string.
- Serving to indicate the location of anything: as, a locative item within the community.
- Definition for "locative"
- Of, relating to, or being a grammatical case…
- View More
- Sentence for "locative"
- The umbrella term locative expression is…
- View More
- Hypernym for "locative"
- Cross Reference for "locative"
- Same Context for "locative"