- limited to a specific spot.
- drug Restricted or restricted to a specific body component or region: localized discomfort and numbness.
- limited by a particular location, in an area area just.
- restricted or restricted to a certain location. Contrasted with disseminated or systemic.
- made regional or oriented locally.
- restricted or limited to a specific location
- made regional or focused locally
- Simple past tight and past participle of localize.
Sentence for "localized"
Antonym for "localized"
Phrases for "localized"
Equivalent for "localized"
Verb Stem for "localized"