- A place, specially with reference to a certain occasion: the location of a crime.
- The scene or environment, since a novel.
- where some thing happens.
- The set of settings associated with the language and area for which some type of computer program executes. Instances are language, paper format, currency and time formats, personality encoding etc.
- a location, area, or place.
- A principle, practice, form of speech, or any other thing of local usage, or limited to a locality.
- A place, area, or locality; especially, a website or scene, considered with reference to conditions related to it.
- the scene of every occasion or activity (especially the place of a gathering)
Sentence for "locale"
Phrases for "locale"
Rhyme for "locale"
Hypernym for "locale"
Same Context for "locale"