- the energy given to an area governmental subdivision to decide whether to apply a law, including a ban on alcohol sales, within its jurisdiction.
- See under Local.
- freedom of a nearby federal government to ascertain by preferred vote the usefulness of a controversial law in their jurisdiction
- the right or responsibility of identifying by well-known vote within particular districts, like in each county, town, or town, if the purchase of alcoholic beverages in the area will be allowed.
- Definition for "local option"
- the energy given to an area governmental subdivision…
- View More
- Hypernym for "local option"