- A dish comprising prepared lobster beef blended with a cream sauce, put in a lobster layer, sprinkled with cheese, and browned.
- A creamy, cheesy combination of prepared lobster meat, egg yolks, and brandy or sherry, crammed into a lobster shell, and optionally served with an oven-browned mozzarella cheese crust.
- a dish of lobster meat prepared with a rich creamy wine sauce, stuffed back into the lobster layer, sprinkled with grated cheese, and browned.
- diced lobster mixed with Mornay sauce put back in the shell and sprinkled with grated cheese and browned
Definition for "lobster thermidor"
- A dish comprising prepared lobster beef blended with…
Hypernym for "lobster thermidor"
Equivalent for "lobster thermidor"