- A pine (Pinus taeda) associated with the southeast United States, having needles in fascicles of three, oblong cones, and strong wood made use of as lumber as well as for paper pulp.
- A pine tree, Pinus taeda, indigenous to the southeastern United States and extensively planted.
- The wood of Pinus taeda.
- some sort of pitch pine found from Delaware southward along the shore; old field pine (Pinus Tæda). Also, Pinus Bahamensis, associated with Western Indies.
- high distributing three-needled pine of southeastern usa having reddish-brown fissured bark and a complete bushy top mind
Definition for "loblolly pine"
- A pine (Pinus taeda) associated with the southeast…
Hypernym for "loblolly pine"