- To wash or percolate the soluble matter from.
- To subject to a washing process for the intended purpose of breaking up soluble product from that which is insoluble; to leach, as ashes, for the intended purpose of removing the alkaline substances.
- to split up (a substance) into dissolvable and insoluble elements through percolation; to leach.
- Of or relating to lye or lixivium; associated with quality of alkaline salts.
- Impregnated with salts from lumber ashes.
- Of or regarding lye or lixivium; regarding the top-notch alkaline salts.
- Impregnated with salts from timber ashes.
- To susceptible to the process of lixiviation; kind into lye; impregnate with salts from wood-ashes: as, lixiviated liquid.
- regarding lye or lixivium; for the nature of alkaline salts.
- Impregnated with salts from wood-ashes.
Sentence for "lixiviate"
Verb Forms for "lixiviate"
Equivalent for "lixiviate"
Form for "lixiviate"