- See dining table at currency.
- A money of account formerly used in France and initially really worth a pound of silver.
- A unit of money previously found in France, divided in to 20 sols or sous.
- A French money of account, afterwards a silver money corresponding to 20 sous. It's not today being used, having been superseded because of the franc.
- a vintage French money and money of account, today superseded because of the franc.
Definition for "livre"
Sentence for "livre"
Same Context for "livre"