- An organism, such as for example a coelacanth or the ginkgo, this is the only enduring person in an otherwise extinct taxonomic team.
- Any species discovered first as a fossil and believed extinct, but which is later found living.
- Any living species which very closely resembles fossil family relations generally in most anatomical details.
- Definition for "living fossil"
- An organism, such as for example a coelacanth…
- View More
- Sentence for "living fossil"
- Urban Dictionary for "living fossil"