- Having (or having the qualities connected with) a specified as a type of liver
- Having (these types of) a liver; utilized in structure.
- Having a liver (associated with the sort specified): utilized in composition: because, a poor-livered or fat-livered cod-fish.
- Of some character caused by a situation for the liver: as, white-livered, lily-livered, milk-livered (all definition ‘cowardly’).
- hefty or underbaked.
Sentence for "livered"
Urban Dictionary for "livered"
- Adjective - whenever an income item…