- total; whole: the livelong time.
- total, complete, whole
- entire; entire; long in passing; -- utilized of time, as day or evening, in adverbial phrases, and often with a feeling of tediousness.
- enduring; durable.
- (of time) constituting the full extent or duration
- the orpine, Sedum telephium
- A plant, Sedum Telephium; live-for-ever.
- perennial north temperate plant with toothed leaves and minds of tiny purplish-white flowers
- becoming provided life; having an extended life; that everyday lives or endures very long; lasting; durable.
- Continuing or seeming to keep long; moving gradually; tedious.
- Definition for "livelong"
- Sentence for "livelong"
- Green herbs called "livelong" were plucked…
- View More
- Synonym for "livelong"
- Phrases for "livelong"
- Hypernym for "livelong"
- Cross Reference for "livelong"
- Equivalent for "livelong"
- Same Context for "livelong"