- person who makes use of or advocates making use of liturgical types.
- A scholar in liturgics.
- A compiler of a liturgy or liturgies.
- one knowledgable about liturgy.
- one that favors or adheres purely to a liturgy.
- A leader in public worship; a liturge.
- An authority on liturgies; a liturgiologist.
- a person who uses or prefers the usage of a liturgy.
- an authority on liturgies
- Definition for "liturgist"
- person who makes use of or advocates making…
- View More
- Sentence for "liturgist"
- Hypernym for "liturgist"