- Of or on a shore, specifically a seashore: a littoral home; the littoral biogeographic zone.
- of or relating to the coast, especially the seashore.
- Of or regarding a shore, as of the ocean.
- Inhabiting the seashore, esp. the zone between high-water and low-water level.
- of or relating to a coastal or shore area
- The region or area amongst the limitations of large and reasonable tides.
- A shore.
- The zone of a coast between high tide and reduced tide amounts.
- A littoral region or region; the part of a country lying over the coastline.
- the spot of this coast of a lake or ocean or sea
- Of or related to a shore, as of the sea or outstanding pond; frequenting or living nearby the coast: because, littoral trade; littoral fishes or vegetation.
- Situated or bordering on a shore: since, the Littoral Provinces (Litorale or Küstenland), a division of Austria on east shore regarding the Adriatic.
- Definition for "littoral"
- Of or on a shore, specifically a seashore:…
- View More
- Sentence for "littoral"
- Synonym for "littoral"
- Rhyme for "littoral"
- Hypernym for "littoral"
- Cross Reference for "littoral"
- Etymologically Related for "littoral"
- Same Context for "littoral"