- The quahog clam whenever small and appropriate consuming natural. Also referred to as littleneck clam.
- a new quahog, or difficult clam
- a quahog whenever young and tiny; usually eaten natural.
- a new quahog suitable to be consumed raw.
- a new quahog
- a quahog when young and little; generally eaten raw; an important meals preferred in New York
- a nearby epithet, noting young, round, tough clams of a size preferred for consuming raw.
- Definition for "littleneck"
- The quahog clam whenever small and appropriate consuming…
- View More
- Sentence for "littleneck"
- Synonym for "littleneck"
- Hypernym for "littleneck"