- An unsized white paper impregnated with litmus and used as a pH or acid-base indicator.
- Paper containing a water-soluble mixture of different dyes extracted from certain lichens. The ensuing sheet of paper can be used to try materials for acidity.
- unsized report saturated with blue or purple litmus, -- found in evaluating for acids or alkalies.
- unsized report addressed with litmus for usage as an acid-base indicator
Definition for "litmus paper"
- An unsized white paper impregnated with litmus and…
Hypernym for "litmus paper"