- residential property to be litigious, of looking after turn to legal means such sorts.
- hawaii of being litigious; personality to take part in or carry on legal actions.
- the smoothness to be litigious; a disposition to engage in or continue legal actions; tendency to judicial competitions.
- a quarrelsome disposition to take part in or carry-on legal actions
- Definition for "litigiousness"
- residential property to be litigious, of looking after…
- View More
- Sentence for "litigiousness"
- Hypernym for "litigiousness"