- A printing plate used in lithotypography.
- An etched rock area for printing, getting the design in relief; in addition, the process of printing from these types of a surface, or whatever is printed from this.
- a device, with a keyboard like this of a typewriter, for making a lithographic transfer sheet. It creates a perforated strip of report which manages the publishing.
- A kind of label plate from lithotypy.
- a way of printing from lithographic stone very much the same as from kind, the look in the stone being etched deeply adequate to acknowledge for the use of the type-press.
- The art of reproducing type-writing print on lithographic rock or aluminum plate.
- An apparatus or machine that integrates these functions.
- The print therefore created.
- to organize for printing with plates created by the process of lithotypy.
- to get ready for printing with dishes created by the process of lithotypy. See lithotypy.
- To prepare for publishing by lithotypy.
Form for "lithotype"
Variant for "lithotype"