- A surgical procedure to pulverize rocks in the urinary bladder or urethra so that they can be passed away out from the body inside urine.
- The procedure of breaking a stone in bladder into tiny pieces capable of being voided.
- The operation of breaking a stone when you look at the bladder or urethrea into small pieces effective at becoming voided; lithotripsy.
- The procedure of crushing a stone within the bladder in the form of an instrument called a lithotrite.
Sentence for "lithotrity"
- It is like strabismus, chloroform, lithotrity,…
Synonym for "lithotrity"