- A stone so formed by nature regarding appear as if cut by art.
- a musical instrument employed for cutting the bladder in operations for stone.
- A stone so formed by nature on looks as if cut by art.
- An instrument used for cutting the kidney in operations for the rock.
- A mineral which in its harsh state has got the look of a cut jewel.
- In surgery, an improper name for a cystotome.
Definition for "lithotome"
- A stone so formed by nature regarding appear…
Sentence for "lithotome"
- The membranous portion of the urethra…