- A kind of lithography in which the result of a tinted design is created, like created using India ink.
- a photo generated by this method.
- A kind of lithography wherein the consequence of a tinted drawing is produced, just as if made out of Asia ink.
- a photo produced by this procedure.
- The art or procedure for creating photos in colors from lithographic stones.
- a photo therefore produced.
Definition for "lithotint"
- A kind of lithography in which the result…
Sentence for "lithotint"
- Herr Oscar Dressler, superb, but the…