- Consuming or ingesting rocks or gravel.
- Eating or destroying rock, like some mollusks, sponges, annelids, and ocean urchins.
- Eating or eating stones or gravel, because the ostrich.
- Eating or destroying rock; -- placed on different animals which make burrows in rock, as much bivalve mollusks, specific sponges, annelids, and water urchins. See lithodomus.
- Eating stones; swallowing gravel, as a bird.
- Perforating or acute stones, as Lithophaga; lithodomous.
Variant for "lithophagous"
- View More