- The gross physical character of a rock or stone formation.
- The microscopic study, information, and category of stone.
- the research of rocks, with particular focus on their information and classification.
- the typical structure of a rock or rock sequence.
- The research which treats of stones, in regards to their mineral constitution and classification, and their particular mode of event in the wild.
- A treatise on stones found in the body.
- A branch of mineralogy concerned with the moment study of stones, with all the item of finding out just what minerals comprise different varieties.
- That division of health research which will be concerned with the research and remedy for calculi found in the human body.
- the part of geology that scientific studies rocks: their particular beginning and formation and mineral composition and category
Definition for "lithology"
- The gross physical character of a rock or…
Sentence for "lithology"
Hypernym for "lithology"
Form for "lithology"