- Pathological formation of mineral concretions within the body.
- The process of creating stone-like build up or calculi formed in an interior organ, including a gallstone in gall kidney.
- the forming of stony concretions or calculi in almost any part of the human body, particularly in the bladder and urinary passages.
- In pathology:
- a disorder associated with the human body which uric acid is deposited by means of rock or gravel into the urinary passages, or perhaps in gouty concretions into the areas.
- In an over-all good sense, the formation of stony deposits of any sort in virtually any the main body.
- the formation of rocks (calculi) in an interior organ
Sentence for "lithiasis"
Hyponym for "lithiasis"
Hypernym for "lithiasis"
Form for "lithiasis"